Home » Weetacon 2013, Weetacon 2014, Weetacon 2014, Weetacon 9, Weetacon II, Weetacon III, Weetacon IV, Weetacon V, Weetacon VI, Weetacon VII, Weetacon VIII

fredlet

105025630_aaa74f6cf6_o

Location: San Francisco Bay Area

Interests: Knitting, Kittens, Expensive French cookware (and inexpensive French cookware) and writing.

Nickname/Alternate name: fredlet

Facebook: fredlet

Twitter: http://twitter.com/fredlet

Significant Other: Bradd, Moon Pie,  Ottov2 and Bellatrix ….
and the artists formerly known as Bunnycat and Tex

Random Fact: I’m a pain in the arse, but I’m usually worth it.

Favorite Bad Bar Song: Me and Bobby McGee

Attended Weetacon: Weetacon II, Weetacon III, Weetacon IV, Weetacon V, Weetacon VI, Weetacon VII

Best Weetacon Memory: Everyone sitting around in the St B’s pub all just talking and me knitting and eating all the oranges from everyone’s Blue Moon pints.

Funniest Weetacon Incident:

Weetathlon Awards: The Fixer

Known for at Weetacon: I put things on my head and try take over the world with my mobile phone

I put things on my head.
Fox hat, Fox River Barn Kitty and Sock Monkey Hat

Fredlet and TheJason-2006

©mikeiam

Fredlet Makes a Friend-2007

©bozoette

Barn Kitty and Sock Monkey Hat-2008

©fredlet

In the comments section, please share an anecdote of our shared adventures in Wisconsin!

6 Comments »

• Michael said:

Techie supreme. She could take over the world with one hand tied behind her back and her Treo.

She also has the most awesome hats.

• Sarah said:

She only shods her feet in cool Keens!

• Bozoette Mary said:

It’s fun to be stuck in a blizzard with her!

• suzanna said:

Let me add to the techie supreme thing. She could ruin your credit and have you legally delared dead in six countries within about 20 minutes. Oh, if she only had that other hand free. 🙂 She is amazing and totally turned me on to some reading crack that I can not break free from. (Not that I want to.)

• Meg said:

Last year I exited the elevator and plopped down, exhausted, in the chair beside her. She was knitting. And then, hey-presto!, she was my friend.

It’s just that easy, folks.

• fredlet said:

Meg, you are so easy to love! (but also there a lot of love in our tribe!)

Leave your response!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags: