Home » Weetacon I, Weetacon II, Weetacon III, Weetacon VI

Maryan

maryan

Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Interests: Shoes, boys, and keeping up with my homework. I’m also trying to make the cheerleading squad, but my herkie needs work.
Nickname/Alternate name: Mare
Facebook: Maryan Florio
Twitter:

Significant Other: Well, I didn’t get his last name…

Random Fact: I was an extra in Billy Madison, and you can totally see me several times!

Secret Super Power: I can change my tshirt in the middle of a crowded bar, and still keep my dignity.

Favorite Bad Bar Song: I Will Survive, by Gloria Gaynor.

Attended Weetacon: Weetacon 1, 2 & 3

Best Weetacon Memory: The very first one, on the sleigh ride, with the horses, and the joy and the romantic proposal in the snow.

I’m usually the one who…: will pull you onto the dance floor, and demand that you cha cha with me.

Funniest Weetacon Incident: Travelling five hours with strangers, through a snowstorm, to get there 9 hours late and survive the weekend without makeup or a change of clothes? Yeah, that was pretty funny.

Weetathlon Awards: I was away that day.

Known for at Weetacon: God only knows.

In the comments section, please share an anecdote of our shared adventures in Wisconsin!

6 Comments »

• Michael said:

Is the first person at a Weetacon to have slept with me.

• Sarah said:

And I’m sure she won’t be the last!

• Mare said:

I had to! Michael helped me out of my clothes. I owed him one!

• suzanna said:

See, how is that fair? I helped you into them.

• Sarah said:

SOOO excited you’ll be there in March!

• biensoul said:

One of my all-time favorite Weetacon Moments was Mare’s reenacting of her BJ class, particularly the “dolphin” and the “rotini.” Not Weetacon related, but JC related, we totally walked 5 DC city blocks in our barefeet. It was gross, but hilarious, now and at the time, but for completely different reasons.

Leave your response!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags: