- Location: Chicago, IL
- Interests: Running – especially half-marathons and crazy gimmick races, reading (please recommend something – series that are new to me are a plus), modern and self-taught/folk art, consignment shopping, and travel!
- Nickname/Alternate name: P or Paula
- Facebook: look under Paula Keats
- Twitter: @Tobermory09
- Significant Other: Steve Horwath, no longer Man-of-Mystery he will be on his 3rd Weetacon this year.
- Random Fact: My house was featured in a 3-page spread in a local magazine.
- Secret Super Power: Sleuthing out cool places to shop.
- Favorite Bad Bar Song: Really anything new wave-y from the 80’s.
- Attended Weetacon: All of them – I’m a die-hard old-timer.
- Best Weetacon Memory: Buying a large round of drinks with Mike at St. Brendan’s and giggling like little girls at the puny cost.
- Funniest Weetacon Incident: I barfed IN Wendy’s car. Actually it was into a new clutch purse and Jake was horrified when I said it was a Proenza Schouler, but relieved when I said it was P-S for Target. I redeemed myself by sending Wendy a gift certificate to have her car detailed to clean up any stray barfage.
- Weetathlon Awards: I am the reigning Tactile Strategizing Champion.
- Known for at Weetacon: Not having a hangover and disappearing in the early morning to go for a run or hit the YMCA.
In the comments section, please share an anecdote of our shared adventures in Wisconsin!