Straight-ish from Japan, and appearing for a second time in the Weetacon raffle, it’s the Japanese Snack pack from your old pal Trish. Enjoy a taste of the far east from the comfort of your western couch! Included this year are some classics and some newer entries:
• Hello Kitty Chocopies – These are everywhere in Japan. Here, we call them Moon Pies: cookies with marshmallow filling, covered in chocolate.
• HiChew in two flavors – A tropical assortment and cherry/strawberry mix.
• A five pack of Kasugai gummies – Apple, Orange, Muscat grape, Lychee, and Purple grape.
• Tohato Anpanman Caramel Corn puffs
• Gudetama (The Laziest Egg in all of creation) custard chocolates
• Hana No Kuchizuke – Plum milk candies (Jared loves these)
• Bourbon Everyburger – tiny burgers made of chocolate and pastry
• Pokeman Puffs – Michael might fight you these. Keep your guard up. Like cheetos but sweet.
• Meiji chocolate covered almonds and chocolate covered macadamia nuts
• And finally, a 5 pack of lollipops shaped like sushi. ‘Cause everyone needs some kitsch.
Retail Value: $35.00
Donated by Trish