Rehab 2011 will be in San Francisco, CA spanning the weekend of October 28-30, 2011. All past Weetacon attendees are welcome.
- Wendy Bix
- Susan G
- Big T
- Jared G
Accommodations, as with all Rehabs, are up to you. Wendy will occasionally blast some deal notifications on the Rehab section of the forum.
In the air. Rehab is very much a Choose Your Own Adventure, which means that if you want to do something with friends, shout it out and make it happen but watch this space for more group events to come.
- Small group outings/Arrivals
- Happy hour at the Ferry Building 5pm – 7 pm
- Napa Valley tour/wine tasting
- Dinner at Thomas Keller’s Bouchon in Yountville
- Farmer’s Market at the Ferry Building
- Dim Sum brunch in Chinatown
- Afternoon small group action
- Group Dinner (TBD)
- Karaoke at The Mint
- Brunch and Departures (so long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye)
- Small group outings
Why are non-Weetacon alums excluded?
Well, they’re not, really. Unlike Weetacon, a Rehab weekend’s social events are dictated by individuals rather than a common schedule and as such, the responsibility of being included on outings falls 100% on the participants. To be blunt, newbies would need to be ok with not only meeting new people but inserting themselves into pre-established groups of friends. It’s certainly been done before with great success (just ask Jane and Chad), but not everyone is comfortable with that level of socialization. Does that sound intimidating? Then save your enthusiasm for Weetacon, which is designed to help people get to know each other!